Unless otherwise stated, all content on this site is © 2016–2021 Phoenix Findhorn C.I.C., all rights reserved.
Additionally, copyright for images rests with the creator, as credited throughout the site (usually at the bottom of the page an image appears on). Material relating to specific listings may also be copyright, resting with the organisation referred to in the listing.
The Visit Findhorn logo was created by Avalon Santos Willmott.
This website makes use of the following open source and commercial technologies. If you would like to use any of them, please follow the links below.
- Admin Columns - Customize columns on the administration screens for post(types), pages, media, comments, links and users with an easy to use drag-and-drop interface.
- Advanced Custom Fields PRO - Customize WordPress with powerful, professional and intuitive fields.
- Autoptimize - Makes your site faster by optimizing CSS, JS, Images, Google fonts and more.
- Backup and Staging by WP Time Capsule - Backup and Staging by WP Time Capsule is an incremental automated schedule backup plugin that backups up your website to Dropbox, Google Drive and Amazon S3 on a daily basis.
- Classic Editor - Enables the WordPress classic editor and the old-style Edit Post screen with TinyMCE, Meta Boxes, etc. Supports the older plugins that extend this screen.
- Cloudflare - Cloudflare speeds up and protects your WordPress site.
- Genesis eNews Extended - Replaces the Genesis eNews Widget to allow easier use of additional mailing services.
- Gravity Forms - Easily create web forms and manage form entries within the WordPress admin.
- Gravity Forms Mailchimp Add-On - Integrates Gravity Forms with Mailchimp, allowing form submissions to be automatically sent to your Mailchimp account.
- InfiniteWP - Client - This is the client plugin of InfiniteWP that communicates with the InfiniteWP Admin panel.
- Jetpack by WordPress.com - Bring the power of the WordPress.com cloud to your self-hosted WordPress. Jetpack enables you to connect your blog to a WordPress.com account to use the powerful features normally only available to WordPress.com users.
- Mailgun - Mailgun integration for WordPress
- Mailgun Email Validator - Kick spam with an highly advanced email validation in comment forms, user registration forms and contact forms using Mailgun's Email validation service.
- Patchstack - A powerful WordPress security plugin.
- Post Thumbnail Editor - Individually manage your post thumbnails
- Simple History - Plugin that logs various things that occur in WordPress and then presents those events in a very nice GUI.
- SpinupWP - SpinupWP helper plugin.
- Subtitles - Easily add subtitles into your WordPress posts, pages, custom post types, and themes.
- User Switching - Instant switching between user accounts in WordPress