Unless otherwise stated, all content on this site is © 2016–2017 Phoenix Findhorn C.I.C., all rights reserved.
Additionally, copyright for images rests with the creator, as credited throughout the site (usually at the bottom of the page an image appears on). Material relating to specific listings may also be copyright, resting with the organisation referred to in the listing.
The Visit Findhorn logo was created by Avalon Santos Willmott.
This website makes use of the following open source and commercial technologies. If you would like to use any of them, please follow the links below.
- Admin Columns - Customize columns on the administration screens for post(types), pages, media, comments, links and users with an easy to use drag-and-drop interface.
- Advanced Custom Fields PRO - Customise WordPress with powerful, professional and intuitive fields.
- Genesis eNews Extended - Replaces the Genesis eNews Widget to allow easier use of additional mailing services.
- Gravity Forms - Easily create web forms and manage form entries within the WordPress admin.
- Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On - Integrates Gravity Forms with MailChimp, allowing form submissions to be automatically sent to your MailChimp account
- Hummingbird Pro - Hummingbird zips through your site finding new ways to make it load faster, from file compression and minification to browser caching – because when it comes to pagespeed, every millisecond counts.
- InfiniteWP - Client - This is the client plugin of InfiniteWP that communicates with the InfiniteWP Admin panel.
- Jetpack by WordPress.com - Bring the power of the WordPress.com cloud to your self-hosted WordPress. Jetpack enables you to connect your blog to a WordPress.com account to use the powerful features normally only available to WordPress.com users.
- Mailgun - Mailgun integration for WordPress
- Mailgun Email Validator - Kick spam with an highly advanced email validation in comment forms, user registration forms and contact forms using Mailgun's Email validation service.
- ManageWP - Worker - We help you efficiently manage all your WordPress websites. Updates, backups, 1-click login, migrations, security and more, on one dashboard. This service comes in two versions: standalone ManageWP service that focuses on website management, and GoDaddy Pro that includes additional tools for hosting, client management, lead generation, and more.
- Post Thumbnail Editor - Individually manage your post thumbnails
- Stream - Stream tracks logged-in user activity so you can monitor every change made on your WordPress site in beautifully organized detail. All activity is organized by context, action and IP address for easy filtering. Developers can extend Stream with custom connectors to log any kind of action.
- Subtitles - Easily add subtitles into your WordPress posts, pages, custom post types, and themes.
- User Switching - Instant switching between user accounts in WordPress
- WP Defender Pro - Get regular security scans, vulnerability reports, safety recommendations and customized hardening for your site in just a few clicks. Defender is the analyst and enforcer who never sleeps.
- WPMU DEV Dashboard - Brings the powers of WPMU DEV directly to you. It will revolutionize how you use WordPress. Activate now!
- WP Smush Pro - Reduce image file sizes, improve performance and boost your SEO using the WPMU DEV WordPress Smush API.
- WP Time Capsule - WP Time Capsule is an incremental automated backup plugin that backups up your website to Dropbox, Google Drive and Amazon S3 on a daily basis.
- Yoast SEO - The first true all-in-one SEO solution for WordPress, including on-page content analysis, XML sitemaps and much more.