In the Heritage Centre you will find:
- the earliest residents and a Bronze Age clay burial urn;
- the lost port of Findhorn – rediscovered in 2002 – 300 years after it was washed away;
- Findhorn – the seaport for Forres with ships trading with Baltic and continental ports;
- the unique Findhorn class yacht – developed and raced at Findhorn last century;
- natural history – birds, flowers, dolphins and seals;
- albums of historic photographs and texts on village history, way of life and local worthies.
Plus a well stocked gift shop.
May: weekend afternoons 2pm – 5pm
June, July & August: every day afternoons 2pm – 5pm
September: weekend afternoons 2pm – 5pm
Free admission – donations appreciated.